Thursday, March 15, 2012

First rest day!

So Ben pretty much convinced me to take a day off after I was chit-chatting with some of my friends about taking some time off to let your muscles rest. I guess I'm just afraid that I'll have a hard time starting back up, but I don't feel that way, so good to go? I was adamant about working out every day since the workouts were so short, time-wise, and the notion that I may give up if I don't. I have enough motivation to stick with it though. I'm sick of being a 24, almost 25, year old who's afraid to wear shorts, nice dresses, or even bathing suits.

So.. see you tomorrow, Killer Buns and Thighs? :]

1 comment:

  1. Funny enough, that was my reasoning behind working out every day - I was scared that if I took ONE day off...I'd not pick it up again. That's what I did in the past. But then Nick convinced me that it would be pointless to NOT have a day off and "counterproductive". It is nice to have a day off and I think as long as I have my accountability (friends, blog, Shred group) then I won't just stop doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete