Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 15 - KB&T [ Day 30 W ]

Almost done with a months worth of working out. My thighs and butt depress me so much though, ugh, I know significant change doesn't happen within the first month, well sometimes it does with really obese people because they have more to lose . .kind of like when you're the skinny girl who's preggers for the first time and you end up gaining like 50+lbs and then the fat woman pregnant at the same time brags about her only gaining a lb or even losing weight. SERIOUSLY, it takes some time for those already in their healthy weight range to tone and firm up because everything slows down and the results aren't as dramatic.

Just gotta keep reminding myself.

Today I was not in the mindset of working out at all. I had my break yesterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment