Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 4 - KB&T [ Day 8 W ]

Today is such a gloomy day, but it feels beautiful outside, minus the scattered rain showers.

I made some fresh mild salsa right before I worked out and my hands wreak of lime . .blech . .it was nice at first, but not while working out. I also think I should have added HALF of what it called for in sugar . .I tasted it and it tasted a little too sweet for my liking, what a waste. :[ I guess we'll see in 2 hours after it's done cooling off and marinating all those flavors together.

Today was Killer Buns and Thighs, and let me tell you, I almost talked myself into NOT doing it today because my apartment is somehow a mess again . .I think I was looking for something and while I was looking Olive, my daughter, started tearing the usual apart. Never ending cleaning, I swear it. I feel great after my workout today, per usual, and am even thinking about signing up for one of those run/obstacle courses in March. The registration is out the bum though . .we'll see, we're tight on money because of the move coming up.

Have a great Tuesday! ( It's Tuesday, right? )

No comments:

Post a Comment