Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 1 - Shred [ Day 1 W ]




I was having some motivational issues so I simply looked up fitness motivation or workout motivation and that pretty much triggered me to get off my bum. I don't have a measuring tape to keep track of my measurements, but I know I'll feel and see and difference eventually and that's enough I suppose, because I really don't want to run out and buy one. Bwahaha.

For the longest time I was using 5 lbers and finally decided to downgrade to 3 lbers. SO much better! I feel like I can actually improve myself throughout the workout routine and maybe on my second go of 30 Day Shred, use the 5 lbers. Tomorrow I'll be doing my 30 Day Shred along with Killer buns and thigh, an attempt I guess .. To see if I'd rather do both in one day every other day or maybe just do one workout each day and switch off. I like to try and challenge myself, even though I know BY THIS TIME TOMORROW, i'll be like . .eff that.

Some Goals:

-To get back down to a size 5 jean. I'm currently an 7-8 in stretchy jean material.

-To be be able to wear a ONE piece at least - so that requires my bum and thighs to be more toned and shaped and eventually, as soon as my stretched out preggers belly skin and abnormal belly button gets back into a normal shape . .eventually.. maybe.. back to enjoying a two piece.

-125-130lbs and toned

-Most of all, just get my bum and thighs in shape and feel sexy again.

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna wanna do them every other day. Killer Buns and Thighs is by far her hardest DVD I've done (I've done the 30 day shred, boost your metabolism, yoga meltdown, no more trouble zones).

    My bum and thighs are my problem areas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably, maybe I shouldn't set myself up for failure? Lol. Okay, so tomorrow = Buns and Thighs. :]

    ReplyDelete