Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 4 - Shred [ Day 7 W ]

Boo for cold season! Just as the season is changing of course I catch a cold . .From my husband, no doubt, since he's the only one who's out in public every single day and in a classroom setting. Oh, well, the show must go on or I will probably give up and not pick my workout routine up for months later, so no excuses.

I remember a saying my friend and I used a lot, "You tell your body what to do, it doesn't tell you." Lol, so I know in some cases your body DOES tell you what to do, but it is motivational at least. I did the 30 Day Shred today and I am loving the feeling I get of doing these exercises FULLY WITHOUT stopping, awesomeness. Since my friend Sarah said she pumped out 7 good push-ups that really motivated me to try harder and I got to 7 good one's went down to assisted push ups and then the next round I did 4 more good ones. Thanks, Sarah. ;]

Now, I'm off to do some Philosophy homework [ I really need to ], finish cleaning the apartment, and shower my stank self. Have a great Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment