Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 3 - Shred [ Day 5 W ]

My hips, shoulder blades, and armpits hurt. ARMPITS YOU SAY? Yes, tis true. Today was 30 Day Shred and it was better this time around. I can still only do about 5 good push-ups, but the important thing is I have confidence in myself to do more! The side lunges with arm raises hurt just a tad, so I had to quickly shake my arms out and couple of times and resume.

This would be Day 3 of 30 Day Shred and I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with it. I'm excited because we get to go out and eat somewhere tonight. We originally decided on Culver's [because we've never tried it] but now I have a change of heart and want to visit my favorite Mexican restaurant.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. The side lunges/anterior raises get me freakin every time! I finally did them ALL with weights today. My armpits had hurt too. I was sooo whiny day 2 of the shred. :)

    ReplyDelete