Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 2 - KB&T [ Day 4 W ]

Today started out great! Until, I got online and found one debate that I felt I needed to interject myself in and give out information. DARNIT! Always with the debates! I always get caught up in one AT LEAST ONCE a day, especially with the Presidential Election creeping up on us . .well the GOP election first, which I am actively engaged in, so it's a little hard for me to just 'back away' when someone is slandering my candidate of choice. Which, is practically impossible.

Olive woke up and I realized that I hadn't finished my workout yet.. So I finished it to the best of my ability with Olive awake wreaking havoc all over the apartment, including dumping a plant we have. I guess I learned my lesson! Priorities first!

So I finished Killer Buns and Thighs today and I WILL do my workout while Olive is napping tomorrow! Without interruption, because I do have self-restraint! And I will attempt to avoid interjecting into any debates for the next two weeks. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment